10/25/10

Groupon, Living Social, and Adealio: Your guide to living the highlife on a budget

If you don't know about these sites then you are absolutely missing out. If you don't know about GrouponLiving Social, and Adealio, then they are the best kept secrets around. (It always surprises me when people haven't heard of them!) Basically everyday they offer a coupon for 75-90% off of bars, restaurants, spas, massages, haircuts, laser hair removal, music concerts, sports games, etc. 

These sites give you the perfect excuse to spoil yourself without spending a fortune. It also encourages you to try to restaurants and experiences in a new city that you might not have tried otherwise.

Needless to say the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is check my cell phone for the deals of the day. It might be lame, but it gets me to open my eyes every morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment