10/25/10

If you don't think you should wear it to work... Put a cardigan over it

I don't know who has enough money to buy every outfit for work from Banana and Loft. Not that I don't want to- trust me, I buy more outfits there than I want to admit- but it is financially not feasible to start a career and completely build a brand new wardrobe from scratch.

The trick? Go to target and buy yourself a $10 cardigan in every shade available. Or at least black and white as a starter set. This allows you to wear every tank top that you ever owned to work in a business casual setting. Fabulous concept right?

All you need are some nice pants, a couple cardigans, and your existing wardrobe. Okay, and then maybe you can treat yourself to a some cute belts to top it off or some fabulous jewelry, and you are good to go to work glam style.



No comments:

Post a Comment